Friday 16 October 2015

You say it's your birthday, April 2043

Round 36: April 2043 (Autumn)


It's April in Sullivan and time for Zoe Benton's first birthday!



Zoe is generally a very happy and good-natured little girl...

...but she's still a toddler, so of course, she has her moments!


In other news, Chloe and Zane Hamilton (Amar Hamilton's little brother) have an announcement to make!


Chloe has just entered her second trimester and 3-year-old Cole will soon be a big brother!

Extras:

Let's do a comparison of Zoe and her parents, Jack and Audrey.




Jack's eyes appear a little wider here than they actually are but Zoe definitely has her dad's eyes. And her dad's almost everything else. 


What has she inherited from her mum? Well...she has Audrey's hair colour and that's about it! Total Jack clone!

Notes:
  • So I wanted Jack's features to be passed down and I guess I got my wish! I love Audrey but she has a huge family and plenty of people in the hood who look like her. Jack was adopted, so no one looked like him until now. It would have been nice if she was a redhead but overall, I'm very pleased. :)
  • Chloe is due in August. I'm hoping for a girl this time, maybe one who looks like Zane. Let's get those Hamilton genes pumping through the hood!

8 comments:

  1. Ahh Zoe! What a doll! She totally looks like her Dad, I was torn on her lips, I never realized how similar Audrey and Jack's lips were to each others! Looking forward to Chloe and Zane's baby, here's hoping you get your girl version of Zane! That would be super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe is a sweetheart, isn't she? Total daddy's girl! And yeah, you're right - Jack and Audrey's mouths are quite similar but I think Audrey's might be a tiny bit fuller than Jack's. I'll probably have to wait until Zoe is a bit older to tell for sure.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Oh, so glad that Zoe got her dad's traits - nose, chin, eyes, face shape all seem just like her dad's. Her eye shape droop at the outer edges more and her cheekbones seem a bit more angular but that could just be the angle of the picture. Anyway, she's beautiful! And congrats to Chloe; she looks radiant pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe looked a lot like Jack to me from every angle I looked at her but I have been surprised before! She definitely got his nose and his face shape but if she grows up and is more of a mix than she appears to be now, that'll be cool with me too. :) Chloe and Zane have both wanted a baby for a while now, so they'll be pleased I'm finally allowing it.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Oh Zoe is sooo cute! But with Audrey and Jack as her parents I wouldn't have expected it to be any different! I think it's nice she looks so much like Jack, and yed red hair would have been so nice, but maybe with the next one ;)

    Great news for Chloe and Zane! I'm always looking forward to more babies, in mine or any one else's hoods ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Zoe had a good chance of turning out pretty cute to begin with. Good genes help! No baby wants for Audrey or Jack yet but I will let Audrey get pregnant again at the slightest sign either of them wants to! I'm very excited for these two to breed.

      Ha, you know I'm the same with babies! I'm always extra excited about my own sims' babies though. I love picking out names for them.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Zoe is adorable and will no doubt be a beauty when she is older. She definitely has her dad's features. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really does. When I was rebuilding this hood, I actually put Jack in CAS and switched him to female, just to see what he looked like. He made a fairly attractive woman, so it should be interesting to see exactly how similar Zoe turns out. The photo is buried on my Tumblr somewhere!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete