Tuesday 10 November 2009

You say it's your birthday, Autumn 2016

Just one birthday this time!

It's Edward Lachance's first birthday and he's already demanding his mother's attention constantly!


Here's a better look at him.

We'll do toddler comparisons again, even though I feel like I've posted these pics a hundred times because Jonas and Tatiana breed like rabbits! I think Tatiana would be pregnant again already if the house wasn't full.

Anyway, here's Tatiana.
And Jonas.

So Edward has Jonas's mouth, which Dominic and Audrey didn't get. I'm pretty pleased about that because that is an iconic Lachance feature. He's turned out lighter than his parents but he mostly looks like Jonas. Except for his eyebrows - they're definitely Tatiana's.

4 comments:

  1. They grow up so fast. He is a cutie. I think he's going to break a lot of girls hearts when he gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he's such a cutie! I wish they had another one and then another one... well their kids are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Of course those two would make a cute kid though! I love that hair on toddlers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    I really, really want Tatiana and Jonas to have another baby. Arianna will have to die, or Jacob will have to go to college though because they're already up to 8 Sims! In three years, when Jacob does go to college, I'm hoping they'll try again.

    ReplyDelete