Tuesday 1 September 2009

Round 19 Summary

Turns out 2009-2010 in Sullivan was way more busy than I thought it would be!

Births:
5 (Tessa Novak, Rebecca Kirby, Dominic Lachance, Nathan Collins, Malcolm Novak)

Deaths: 3 (Xanthia Benton, Drusilla Clarke, Ottilie Draper)

Engagements: 1 (David and Kirstin Sitko)

Marriages: 3 (Jonas and Tatiana Lachance, Owen and Naomi Novak, David and Kirstin Sitko)

Break-ups: 2 (Caleb Moretti and Abigail Lachance, Luc Lane and Rose Draper)

Graduations: 0

New residents: 0

Total population: 84 (39 male, 45 female)
Babies: 3
Toddlers: 4
Children: 12
Teens: 8
Adults: 46
Elders: 11

I don't believe I've ever had two break-ups in one round before but I have also never had zero graduations. If they all pass, I should have four graduations next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment