Friday 18 September 2009

An awesome lot I wanted to share with you

Last night, I discovered that my feed for Simgaroop's Livejournal had not been working for some time and I'd missed months worth of posts.

One of the posts I missed was her amazing Belladonna Mall, which I have just placed in Sullivan. It looks enormous but it's actually only a 3x3 lot, so it's more playable than you might imagine! There's nothing on the lot that my Sims don't already have access to on other lots but I've wanted a mall for quite some time and would be far too lazy to build one myself!

I haven't taken any Sims there yet but I have visited it in buy mode and it looks just as good in game as it does in the screenshots. I made a few very minor changes (there was no wallpaper or flooring in the toilets) but otherwise, it's ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks! That does look really nice, and so much packed in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete