Tuesday 21 October 2008

Poor Cedric

next update
Here's another poor soul whose only parental figure I have killed off. Luckily, Cedric Nihill is a teen and hence old enough to take care of himself. He's living in the new townhouses I just added.

I had wanted to move him into the trailer park but back when I first started Sullivan (I'm back dating these posts, if you're reading this well into the future), I had a huge problem with the trailer park. It wouldn't let me move in a neighbour no matter what I did. So the townhouse it was!

Anyway, he's Family, with an LTW to become the Minister of Education. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Harder Jobs hack works. Theoretically, if he becomes Minister, no other Sim should be able to while he's holding the position. I'd like to see how that plays out. It's a relatively new hack for me.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love seeing how these families started out. From seeing more recent posts, I would never have guessed that the Novaks started out as a single mom, or that the Nihills started out as a lone, orphaned teenager. This reminds me very much of The Prosperity Challenge, where you can start out with families this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla Sims, you know, I never thought of it that way. But yes, it's interesting to see how these families have built themselves up. The Novaks lived in a trailer park but I believe just about all my Novaks are at least comfortable now.

    I was sort of inspired by the prosperity challenge with this hood. I'd already realised playing by other people's rules didn't work for me but I did like the idea of starting with different types of families, rather than just a bunch of singles.

    ReplyDelete